MUSE Magazine is usually a no-brainer… but this one is an all brainer. Focusing on the most important muscle in your mind, you’ll discover how your brain works to create thoughts, remember things, see and sense, and more.
Your brain has around 86 billion nerve cells, which are constantly sending and receiving signals. That’s a busy brain. Get to know the basics of your brain and discover what technology is helping us accomplish when it comes to our minds. Your teachers may not love this but learn how daydreaming and doodling can be good for your brain, and see how Down syndrome can make a beautifully different type of brain.
Enjoy features including:
· Is Mind Reading Possible by Ben Silver
· Decoding the Brain by Abh and Deepa Jain
· Remember and Forget by Rebecca Rupp
· Quit Paying Attention! By Brittany Moya del Pino
· Beautifully Different by Melissa Hart
· Do the Math: Man of Numbers by Ivars Peterson
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.