Fresh Food on the Move
MUSE February 2020
The journey your food takes to get from the farm to your fork is fascinating. This edition of MUSE Magazine looks at food from all sorts of angles – from the future of food to the first frozen food pioneers.
Always informative and entertaining, this edition of MUSE Magazine will feed your mind (and help you better understand what it is that feeds your tummy!) Enjoy interviews with food and farm educators, uncover the dangers of food waste, and learn how grow a salad in under two months. Plus, read the real-life story of the woman who invented refrigeration and frozen food. As always, MUSE dishes up lavish photos, fun facts, engaging activities, and so much more!
Enjoy features including:
- What is a Food Desert by Ahmed Jenkins
- This Animal Feed is Fly by Sonja Cole
- It’s What’s Outside that Counts by Catherine Brown
- Volcano Power by Daniela Weil
- Farm to Dining Hall Table by Susan Hunnicutt
- Dr. Mary Engle Pennington by Robyn Young
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.