We’re rooting for this edition of LADYBUG Magazine, focused on gardens and plants. From a hidden garden maze to what you’ll find at a Farmer’s Market, LADYBUG is growing good learners and cultivating curiosity.
Poems, pictures, puzzles, and picnics. LADYBUG is chock full of fun and fascinating entertainment all about what we can grow in gardens and what we do with it. With stories, activities, songs, and more, your young learners will be motivated to get outdoors and start planting on their own—whether it’s a fruit orchard, a vegetable patch, or a flower garden.
Enjoy features including:
· My Garden by Suzy Clare
· Picnic Guests by Cynthia Reeg
· Can You? by Elizabeth Steinglass
· Nighttime Teatime by Maggie Murphy
· Some One by Walter de la Mare
· Listen by Kurt Metzler
· Firefly Fun by Berrie Torgan-Randall
· The Hidden Garden
· How Does Mary’s Garden Grow? By Heidi Bee Roemer
· In the Community Garden by Joan Riordan
· A Family Tree by Caroline Yu
· Where Does It Grow?
Regular features of LADYBUG Magazine include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.