The rainy, windy month of March doesn’t have to be a washout. As you’ll see in this edition of LADYBUG Magazine, rainy days can rock!
Rainbows, puddles, and kites are just a few fun side effects of a rainy or windy day, and LADYBUG Magazine covers all of them. In addition to adorable poems, stories, and illustrations that celebrate being outside, despite the weather. But that is not all! LADYBUG Magazine celebrates the nice days of March too, with stories, poems, crafts, songs, and more about the joys spring brings, such as flowers and, believe it or not, bugs.
Enjoy features including:
· Just Like That by Deborah Reidy
· The Best Splash by Pamela Love
· What Am I by Emily Granville
· My Kite by Bill Cairns
· Wee Friends by Neal Levin
· Jenny and Her Friends by Leone Castell Anderson
· Up or Down? by Kathleen Whitman Plucker
· One-Boy Band by Heidi Bee Roemer
· Octopus Rock by Juleesa Torres
· Chick-a-dee-dee-dee by Carol L. MacKay
· Two for One by Michael Leannah
· The Mighty Ant by Sara Greenleaf
· The Mouse House by Leslie Tryon
Regular features of LADYBUG Magazine include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.