LADYBUG April 2018
It is time get cooking! LADYBUG magazine is making all sorts of sweet treats—both real and imaginary. Stretch your creative and culinary muscles with an edition chock full of fun stories, facts, and games—from breakfasts around the world to a superb story that originated in Botswana.
Max and Kate make mud cakes, your kids will expand their foreign language skills, everyone can share in an adorable song, and with tons of engaging hands-on activities such as a theater you can make yourself, the missing letters game, and I Spy. With adorable cartoons, your kids can discover the joys of lunch trading, the sounds of an imaginary concert, and the benefits of overcoming shyness.
Enjoy features including:
- Breakfast Around the World by Tori Telfer
- Doggy Dishes
- Swinging by Siv Cedering
- Piggy Is Not Afraid by Valeri Gorbachev
- Reading Between the Letters by Robert Schechter
- The Best Lunch Ever by Bob McMahon
- One-Boy Band by Heidi Bee Roemer
- Half a Donkey – a story from Botswana
- I Am Very Shy by Fay Manus
- Making Music by Bryce Nuess
- Carrot Theater
Regular features include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.