CRICKET January 2019
Cover art by Lydia Hess
Wind, and winter, and wolves … these are just a few of the wonderous subjects in this enchanting edition of CRICKET Magazine.
Full of fables and featuring folktales from far-away, your kids will find themselves fascinated with fun stories, poems, puzzles, and more that are packed into this marvelous magazine. As always with CRICKET, young readers will be transported into lands beyond ours, whether it is world of water or Ancient Asia, learning lessons through literature.
Enjoy features including:
- First Snowfall by Yvonne Gleason
- A Wind-Tossed Spell by Maggie Murphy
- Magnus by Sara Rajan
- The Pack by Jennifer Cole Judd
- The Box Cat by Quillon Dayton
- Cricket Readers Recommend
- In Search Of . . . by Joan Lennon
- The Tiger Son by Sue Cowing
- I Am a Baby Porcupette by Joyce Sidman
- Hans Hedgehog by Quillon Dayton
Regular features of CRICKET magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.