Front Cover by Kevin Kelly
How ‘bout them apples? This edition of SPIDER Magazine will be the apple of your eye, with at least half a dozen stories, articles, poems, recipes, crafts, and more, all about apples. But wait. There’s more. Also? Acorns! Oh, and some other stuff.
Doodlebug and Dandelion battle some squirrels, Tommy solves the mystery of the squeaky duck, crack the acorn code, and then there are all the apples. Play Apple Dabble, create an apple tree craft, discover the joy of Apple Day with a lovely story, snack on some perfect apple poems, learn about real-life apple detectives, try your hand at a delish caramel apple fluff recipe, enjoy a fable featuring apples, or solve the apple dessert disaster riddle. There’s no denying it: SPIDER Magazine has plenty of apple appeal.
Enjoy features including:
· Science Fair by Neil Numberman4
· Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
· Nature’s Trapeze Artist by Beverly McLoughland
· The Squeaky Duck Mystery by Julie Angeli
· Bug Adventure by Michael Chesworth
· Dessert Disaster by Stacey Lane
· The Carpet and the Apple by Pamela Love
· Caramel Apple Fluff by Brandy Bellittera
· The Apple Detective by Loralee Leavitt
· Apple-Picking Time by Deb Baker
· Apple Day by Kimberly Long Cockroft
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.