Front Cover by Susan Eaddy
Do you see what I sea? This edition of SPIDER Magazine waves at everything ocean related. From shells to crabs to coral to surfing, you’ll shellfishly want to keep this magazine all to yourself.
Between riddles, fables, poems, and even snacks, the beach sneaks its way into each feature of this edition of SPIDER Magazine. And don’t be crabby—there’s no shortage of shellfish stories, cartoons, and crafts that involve our favorite pinching pal. Chock full of engaging features, inspiring activities, and entertaining education, your young learners will be ready to dip their toes into the knowledge of the sea and all things ocean related.
Enjoy features including:
· The Hat Splats! by Tom Burchell
· Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
· Undersea Mystery by Hayley Kim
· Sabeel’s Shell by Paula DePaolo
· I’m Pretending I’m a Tree by Katharine Weeks Folkes
· Holey Moley! by Lyn Sirota
· Ekebil and the Giant by Elizabeth Pagel-Hogan
· An Unusual Race by Ellen L. Ramsey
· Snail Snack by Heather Tietz
· The Great Bayou Flying Race by William Kelly
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.