Front Cover by Annie J. Won
Dogs. Cats. Outers pace. This edition of SPIDER Magazine has everything you love. Meet bees in space, dogs who ride in rockets, and a bear who … well … just does bear things. Fiction and fact play together with stories, articles, games, photos, illustrations, and more – keeping your young learners entertained, educated, and engaged.
From alien lifeforms to tabby hounds, SPIDER Magazine plays with your young learners imaginations and stretches it to the limits. You’ll find a recipe for snacks you can make for your furry friends, whatever breed they are. Plus, try a fun activity that helps you make your own Martian or an engaging bee game!
Enjoy features including:
- A Day in the Life of an Alien by Mike Shiell
- Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
- Cat-and-Dog Delights by Paul Prince
- Galileo by E J Delaney
- A Shooting Star by Raven Howell
- Shooting Star Wishes by Cid K. Fleming
- Bug Adventure by Michael Chesworth
- A Queen in Space by Abbi Lee
- Spelling Bee by Jennifer Funk Weber
- Truman’s Last Chance by Andrew W. Hamilton
- Bear’s Nose by Beverly McLoughland
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include: Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.