Front Cover by Jennifer Hewitson
This edition of SPIDER Magazine is a ride! Roads, tires, and racers all play a part in the journey SPIDER Magazine takes you on.
Jump on the bus to see how Bree’s act of kindness comes back to help her, roll with two features about tires, and bid adieu to the King as he embarks on a journey. You’ll learn how to make your own racecourse and create a high-speed super slope so you can race your friends.
Enjoy features including:
· Drive My Car by Emiliano Milgard
· Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
· City Song by Stephanie P. Marshall
· Free Ride by M.J. Manning
· Bug Adventure by Michael Chesworth
· Way Up in a High-Rise by Beverly McLoughland
· A Tired Tire by Jacob Lockett
· Charles Goodyear Makes an Accidental Discovery by Marcia Amidon Lusted
· Strawberry Spread by Susan B. Ouzts
· The King’s Journey by Betsy Sterman
· Rhyme Time Riddlers by Sharon R. Porterfield
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.