Front Cover by Jon Goodell
Snowmen to sunflowers: this edition of SPIDER Magazine has it all. Learn how to make a monster snack, find out what happens when a snowman catches a cold, visit the frontier of Alaska, make your own snow owl, and more. As always, Spider and the gang is around to help your kids make sense of new vocabulary terms or just add a little commentary to lighten up the mood.
Enjoy features including:
· Kevin’s Robot by Keith Bendis
· 4Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
· Snack Ness Monster by Nessie Ena Locke
· Mochitsuki by Lauren Ino
· Bug Adventure by Michael Chesworth
· Snowman Sniffles by Jeff Mondak
· Tundra Tongue Twisters by I. C. Winters
· Sunflowers in Skagway by Valerie Hunter
· Making Things by Eileen Spinelli
· Pet Snowy Owl by Sunny Tyto
· The Glove Family by Andrea Cheng
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.