Front Cover by Jo Lynn Alcorn
Here’s to hair and hares! This edition of SPIDER Magazine is chock full of fun-filled pages, celebrating rabbits, wigs, and more.
A Korean folk tale about a clever rabbit, a whirl around the world of wigmakers, and an electrifying experiment your young learners can try at home are just a few of the fascinating and fun features in this SPIDER Magazine. As always, SPIDER has the perfect mix of education and entertainment, with plenty of activities to keep your kids engaged. A fun poem introduces the concept of homophones, while a funny bunny recipe helps them eat healthier in an amusing way.
Enjoy features including:
· Sunshine by Cedric Hohnstadt
· The Hunter by Lana Krumwiede
· The Clever Rabbit by Chitra Soundar
· The Hare on My Head by Daniel Galef
· Wigmaster’s World by Stacey Lane
· Tia Raquel’s Hair by Maria Antonia
· Super Static Electricity Butterfly by Leah Kessler
· Old Photographs by Sarah Ziman
· Time Travel in the Fourth Grade by Jenny Hogan
· The Hare with the Hairdo by Jacques Rubett
· Hair Flair by Scot Ritchie
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include: Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.