SPIDER January 2020
Front Cover by Doug Roy
Ring in the new year and beat the winter blues with loads of creative ideas from SPIDER Magazine. From a story about a getting inspired to draw to discovering the colorful Kolam contest, each page of SPIDER is chock full of inspiration and encouragement.
You and your kids will learn how to try their hand at an Indian art form, make puffy paint, create edible snowmen, and sled, even if there isn’t any snow. With hands on activities, games for everyone in the family, and stories from around the world, SPIDER is bursting with creative art and projects that will keep you busy all season long!
Enjoy features including:
- An Early Spring! by Ed Shems
- Thanks, Snow by Beverly McLoughland
- Tucker’s Hill by Alicia McHugh
- Snowpeople on Sticks by Heather Tietz
- The Draw-Anything Drawing by Maggie Murphy
- Wishes by Carol R. Gavounas
- Powder Art by Viji K. Chary
- The Golden Rat by Deepa Agarwal
- Salty Puff Paint
- Draw Your Own Kolam by Shavan Spears
Regular features include Doodlebug & Dandelion, Fabulous Facts, Spider’s Corner, Spider’s
Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and
Spider and the Gang.