SPIDER February 2020
Front Cover by David Wenzel
SPIDER Magazine is here to push the limits of your imagination. Balancing informative, factual articles with interesting, fantastical stories, you’ll find something for everyone!
With amazing illustrations and engaging content, this edition of SPIDER Magazine will surprise and delight both you and your kids. Get to know mythical dragons, and real ones as well. Learn a love spell. And dig into the fox’s bag of tricks. Plus, there are games to play, poems to enjoy, jokes to laugh at, and plenty of commentary from Spider and her friends to make sure you and your children get the most out of every word.
Enjoy features including:
- Only the Shadow Knows by Chris Robertson
- Meadow Vole by Ann C. Cooper
- The Fox, the Hedgehog, and the Bag of Tricks by Elena Lelia Radulescu
- How to Find an Adventure by Debbie Urbanski
- Philtre D’Amour by Henri Z. Wizard
- Here There Be Dragons by Linda Wirkner
- Dragon Mail by Cindy Breedlove
- Mirabella the Magnificent and the Dragon by Cheryl Mendenhall
Regular features include Doodlebug & Dandelion, Fabulous Facts, Spider’s Corner, Spider’s
Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and
Spider and the Gang.