SPIDER April 2020
Front Cover by Roger Chouinard
Birds, and bees, and bugs! SPIDER Magazine is looking at all three through stories, fables, poems, and crafts. And watch out, a raccoon just might sneak into the mix!
Starting first thing in the morning with an adorable poem about the rooster, followed by a charming story about chickens, you might think SPIDER Magazine has gone to the birds. But then SPIDER bugs out with poems about bees and fables from Ghana about spiders. As always, SPIDER Magazine is chock full of games, crafts, mazes, recipes, and more that will keep your kids entertained from cover to cover.
Enjoy features including:
- Junk Food by Scott Soeder4
- Dawn Patrol by Jane Morris Udovic
- The Amazing Chickens of Madame Frissette by Fran Hodgkins
- A Sweet Deal by Emily Cambias
- Bees by Orel Protopopescu
- The Hoot and Holler Hat Dance by Laura S. Sassi
- Animal Towns by Annette LeBlanc Cate
- Emma and the Honey Thief by Joanne Lukens
Regular features include Doodlebug & Dandelion, Fabulous Facts, Spider’s Corner, Spider’s
Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and
Spider and the Gang.