There’s more than meets the eye with this issue of MUSE Magazine. Get the dirt on digging through the dirt to see and feel real history just like real archeologists do. Meet ancient mega animals from Australia. And uncover the hidden art behind famous works of art.
In addition to going deep into worlds we don’t normally consider, you’ll also meet a Lego superstar, hear the story of an android archeologist who discovers relics from OUR world, and learn all about Norse mythology. Powerful prose, illuminating illustrations, and hands-on activities round out a revealing edition of MUSE Magazine.
Enjoy features including:
· Graffiti Beyond the Grave by Ellen Tarr
· Stories Under Your Feet by Peg Lopat
· Uncovering the Past: School’s out...and archaeology begins! by Tracy Vonder Brink
· Australia’s Mega Animals by Devin A. Reese
· How Do Archaeologists Record Things? by John Gordon Swogger
· Science@Work: Ranger Kip Renslow by Mary Beth Cox
· Word Histories by Mary Anne Liese
· Hidden Infinitie by Emily Cambias
· Peeling a Painting with Physics by Abha and Deepa Jai
· Liam Mohajeri Norris by Carolyn Fay
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.