Take a big breath before you plunge into this edition of MUSE Magazine because we’re deep diving into the sea.
What is an aquanaut? What can wrecked ships teach us? Is there a city under the ocean? All these questions and more are answered as you dive into the dark and mysterious depths of the sea, alongside MUSE Magazine. You’ll meet a real-life marine biologist, learn what tech tools are helping to save the seas, and frolic with some fish as you learn how we track ocean life.
Enjoy features including:
· By Endurance, We Conquer by Rachel Kehoe
· The Second Life of a Ship wreck by Charles C. Hofer
· Aquarius – the life of an aquanaut by Alice Andre-Clark
· Going off the (Really) Deep End by Carrie Clickard
· Unveiling Secrets of the Seafloor by Bill Gourgey
· A Land Underwater by Alice Andre-Clark
· A Closer Look: Into the Deep With Robots by Matthew Lawrence
· Do the Math: Catch the Wave by Nick D’Alto
· Art Space: Dive Into the Underwater Museum of Art by Sarah M. Miller
· A Closer Look: Playing Tag Underwater by Nora Nickum
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.