I land on islands! Live the island life – or at least take a tour of some of the most fascinating islands on earth with MUSE.
You’ll discover human-free islands that are inhabited by all sorts of wildlife, or just pigs or ponies. You’ll also meet the ocean life that lives in intertidal zones (and you’ll learn what an intertidal zone is). You’ll be introduced to islands in the sky and man-made islands. No matter what your island dreams look like, MUSE Magazine has something for you.
Enjoy features including:
· The Island of the Sharks by Joseph Taylor
· The Floating Island Cookbook by Ana Kourrant
· Cleaning Up from World War II by Lindsey Schneider
· Life Between the Tides...at Catalina by Casey Twanow
· Islands in the Sky by Charles C. Hofer
· Artificial Islands Afloat by Rachel Kehoe
· Wild Ponies of Assateague Island by Lee Gjertsen Malone
· Pig Paradise
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.