The secret code phrase is: MUSE Magazine rules! This edition of MUSE reveals the secrets of codes and signs—from the Navajo code talkers to the secret baseball signals to a language tied up in ropes.
Learn about Cryptography, invisible ink, ciphers, and more as you break the code on secret languages. Chock full of hidden clues and phrases for you to solve as you learn different secret codes, you’ll learn to communicate like the spies do. Plus, meet the people who broke codes during important periods of history and people who created unbreakable codes.
Enjoy features including:
· Codebreaker Elizabeth Smith Friedman by Rachel Kehoe
· The Code that Couldn’t be Cracked by Annie Aboulian
· Knot Forgotten by Nick D’Alto
· Deception on the Diamond by Alice Andre-Clark
· Art Space by Elizabeth Preston
· Secret Writing Revealed by Emma Curzon
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.