Just because the weather is getting cooler, doesn’t mean you have to stay inside. Join LADYBUG Magazine to explore what the great outdoors offers in different seasons. Or, if the weather is not ideal for venturing out, explore some fun indoor activities.
On the outside, Max and Kate bundle up to track bunnies and a family of raccoons snuggle up and take a nap. On the inside, families find fun things to do on a rainy day and make music out of everyday objects. This edition of LADYBUG Magazine sparks your child’s Imagination and provides inspiration for fun activities inside and out. With songs, games, stories, crafts, and more, you and your kids will have a blast no matter where you are.
Enjoy features including:
- Where’s Teddy by Brian Gene Olson
- Making a Mess by Karen M. Leet
- The Dancing Bear – A German Children’s Song
- The Greatest by Matt Novak
- Family Tree by Neal Levin
- Frosty Finds Bingo
- All Night Long by Beverly McLoughland
- Snowshoe Hare’s Winter Home by Gillian Richardson
- Snowfall by Katie Hood
- Sneaky Snow Trails
- Forest Friends
Regular features include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.