LADYBUG November-December 2019
Cards, gifts, and lights! Celebrate the holidays with LADYBUG Magazine—a perfect complement to whatever the season brings.
Follow some animals as they prepare for winter, then find out what you can do to get ready for the season. See how families decorate and celebrate different traditions. LADYBUG Magazine is also full of tasty treats with a recipe for sweet potatoes, a poem about cookies, and a song about muffins. You can also welcome the holidays at every door with do-it-yourself door hangers.
Enjoy features including:
- Sleepy Bear Maze
- Bear’s Holiday Cards by Maggie Murphy
- The Gift by Meredith Crandall Brown
- Winter is on its Way by Mary Mitchell
- Festival of Lights by Neal Levin
- Where’s the Muffin by Sheila Kerwin
- The Corner Store by Jessica Williams
- When Barking Dogs Wake Me by Deanna Calvert
- Making Cookies by Zelda Treats
- Little Chef by Matt Stine and Elisabeth Weinberg
- The Dream of Father Christmas by Ellis O’Keefe
Regular features include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and