LADYBUG February 2018
There’s so much to love in the world! This issue of LADYBUG magazine introduces your kids to all the things we can love - from animal cuddles to the comfy place we call home.
Stories about fairies, faces, and special places, songs about Valentines, craftsy cards that say be mine, and more, you kids will love this issue of LADYBUG magazine for sure. Charming illustrations make the prose come alive, while each new concept will help young imaginations thrive!
Enjoy features including:
- Block by Block by Heather Wood
- Zander’s Missing Spot by Karen Mueller Coombs
- The Very Nicest Place - A Traditional Action Rhyme
- Valentines by Cecilia Cohen
- It Takes Two by Hyewon Yum
- A Happy Face by Kathryn Zobeck
- Story Keeper by Jestine Ware
- Can I Borrow Your Burrow? by Phillis Gershator
- The Fairy House by Marilyn Kratz
- If I Were Teeny Tiny by Beatrice Schenk de Regniers
- Lucky Grandma! by Holly Davis
- Valentine Time Craft
Regular features include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.