Are you getting chills? That might be because this exciting edition of FACES Magazine is all about Chili. Meet the people, taste the food, see the sites, and appreciate the animals from the longest country in the world. In addition, you’ll learn about native Chilean instruments, hear a traditional story, and get some top-notch travel tips. Games and activities, recipes, crafts, supplement this edition, which is already bursting full of gorgeous photographs, fascinating facts, articles, stories, and more.
Enjoy features including:
· The People of Chile by Pat Betteley
· Showing Off Their Skills: The Chilean Rodeo by Jane Scherer
· The Atacama Desert by Gloria W. Lannom
· A Taste of Chile by Daniela Cristina Pérez
· Travel Tips: Tierra Del Fuego by Pat Betteley
· Independence Chilean-style by Marcia Amidon Lusted
· Native Chilean Musical Instruments by Ruth Rodgers
· Capturing Pumas by Katie Holtz
· Stories of a Chile Night retold by Pat Betteley
Regular features of FACES Magazine include High Five, At a Glance, Critter Corner, Where in the World, A Closer Look, Your Turn, Dear Kylie, Art Connection, Say What?, One Last Face, Contest, and a crossword puzzle.