Bread anything good lately? If not, you can’t miss this edition of FACES Magazine! Quit loafing around and learn all about our favorite sandwich holders.
Bread is a staple food of almost every culture, although the ways it is prepared and served can vary. Pizza, pretzels, pancakes … so many kinds of bread! FACES Magazine takes you around the world to see how bread is used in other countries, as well as gives you the inside scoop on how bread is made, how yeast works, what gluten is, and everything else you’ve ever wanted to know about bread (or never knew you kneaded to know). Games, crafts, and of course some recipes round out this fun-filled magazine. All the amazing information you’ll come away with is worth toasting.
Enjoy features including:
· The Best Thing Before Sliced Bread by Charles Capaldi
· Gingerbread: A Treat for the Ages by Gail Skroback Hennessey
· Bringing Bread Makers Back by Deepa Jain
· Bread for the Dead by Carla Joinson
· Let’s Talk Bread by Marcia Amidon Lusted
· Pretzels: A Twisted Tale by Gail Skroback Hennessey
· The Legend of Knockman by Pat Betteley
Regular features of FACES Magazine include High Five, At a Glance, Critter Corner, Where in the World, A Closer Look, Your Turn, Dear Kylie, Art Connection, Say What?, One Last Face, Contest, and a crossword puzzle.