Cover art by Carolyn Conahan
Bugs, birds, and the Borealis are just a few of the topics covered in this edition of CRICKET Magazine, which is basically bursting with stories, articles, games, and more.
From the origin story of Cricket and Ladybug to futuristic aliens, CRICKET Magazine has it all. Ever wanted a frozen bugsickle? You can get the recipe. Curious about who is who in Cricket County? You can meet all the bugs. Wonder what a raptor is? You can find out. Featuring fun and colorful illustrations, helpful hints from the bugs, and fascinating facts, you won’t want to miss this CRICKET.
Enjoy features including:
· Hawk Rescue by Nancy Dawson
· In the Buginning . . .
· Murik and the Magic Sack by Frederic S. Durbin
· Introducing Everybuggy
· Bugalicious Party Recipes
· Raiders from the Sea by Kerry Duff
· Walls by C.M. Rivers
· Cricket Readers Recommend
· The Borealis Eclipse by Cathryn Free
· Math Problems by Rebecca Gardyn Levington
· Prime Contact by Justin Stanchfield
· To Cat by Anna Remennik40Wingsby Amy Elisabeth Bokser
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.