Cover art by Jill Dubin
Yellow bus, orange trees—autumn is here! This edition of CRICKET Magazine celebrates more than just the season, with a collection of fantasy, science fiction, non-fiction, and so much more.
These 50-fun-filled pages, with full-length stories, gorgeous illustrations, and more will keep your kids engaged and enthralled. From dogs to dragons, helium to hands, and a foray into zombies, plus puzzles, poems, and projects, there’s something for everyone.
Enjoy features including:
· Brain Soup by Johanna Dames
· To Save Arrhinsal by Frederic S. Durbin
· Favorite First Sentences from Cricket readers
· Lighter than Air by Stephen Whitt
· Magic Candle Snuffer
· Just a Start by Sheila Kelly Welch
· Grandma’s Hands by Kelli Finger
· Aunt Maud’s Secret by Sara Rajan
· How to Feed a Hungry Dragon by Janet S. Anderson
· The Scales of Justice by Jeff Mondak
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.