Cover art by Emily Fiegenschuh
Spooky stories, petrifying poems, ghastly games, horrifying humor—could it be that this edition of CRICKET Magazine is all about Halloween?
Beyond just great games, awesome articles, and inviting illustrations, CRICKET Magazine gives you some history of our modern-day Halloween traditions, recipes that will help you celebrate the season, some fascinating fantasy and scintillating science fiction stories, and more. As always, the critters of CRICKET are along for the ride to help explain new concepts, add insights, or even provide a joke or two.
Enjoy features including:
· Craters by Tara Aru
· Cricket Readers Recommend
· Aunt Maud’s Secret by Sara Rajan
· Spookghetti and Moontan Lotion
· Ghost in the House by Bradford H. Robie
· Grandpa’s Rocker by Sharon Hart Addy
· Halloween’s Scary Fairies by Jennifer Muscato
· A-Soulin’ for Soul Cakes by Jennifer Muscato
· Fitting In by Larry C. Kay
· Wolf’s Nocturne by Miya Hikari
· To Save Arrhinsal by Frederic S. Durbin
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.