Cover art by Anne Wilson
CRICKET Magazine travels the world to collect the most interesting, engaging, and enlightening stories out there.
This edition of CRICKET Magazine brings you stories and poems that open your eyes to the Hindu culture, enlightens you with the story of Ellen Creesy, and transports you to China, Japan, and Ireland. As you tour the world through stories, you’ll gain valuable insights into the cultures, beliefs, and practices of people in other lands and other times. Gorgeous illustrations and helpful hints, along with fascinating facts, pop in to keep you engaged and learning.
Enjoy features including:
· A Bad Hair Day by Parul Sharma
· Where the Mind Is Without Fear by Rabindranath Tagore
· Cricket Readers Recommend
· How Krishna Vanquished Kaaliya by Deepa Agarwal
· Ellen and the Flying Cloud by Sally Lee
· Seasick Sailing Riddles
· The Silent One by Phillis Gershator
· Song for the Sailing Moon by Cynthia Porter
· Message in a Bottle by Susan Dickinson
· The Legend of Bottle Hill by Kathleen M. Muldoon
· The Pearl Divers of Toba Cove by Miyuki Jane Pinckard
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.