Cover art by Jed Alexander
Let your imagination go with a selection of fantastic fantasies and stupendous stories. Poems, recipes, games, and more will keep you and your children entertained all month long.
CRICKET Magazine continues to serve up sophisticated stories and illustrations from around the globe, pushing your children to expand their vocabulary, understanding, and world views. Focused around winter holidays, you’ll enjoy—and learn a lot—reading about Thanksgiving during the Western expansion, or Christmas during the Great Depression.
Enjoy features including:
· The Seal’s Skin by Lance Nixon
· Whispers in the Wind by Charles Ghigna
· To Save Arrhinsal by Frederic S. Durbin
· Favorite First Sentences from Cricket Readers
· Ice Island by Sherry Shahan
· Christmas Snow by William Beyer
· Snow Angel Mittens by D. L. Strawn
· Bonnie’s Forgotten Holiday Cookies by Max Eber
· Old Tom’s Thanksgiving Dinner by William Thomas Whitlock
· Aunt Maud’s Secret by Sara Raja
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.