CRICKET February 2019
Cover art by Heidi Younger
Water in the sky. Water on the ground. This essential edition of CRICKET Magazine is all about the elements.
From a futuristic feature about fighting weather to a stunningly illustrated story about a sweet sixteen-year-old under a spell, your kids will travel through time and around the world to learn about brand new customs, meet interesting people, and discover amazing animals that will expand their minds and imaginations. Along the way, they’ll dabble in magic, continue the underwater adventures of “In Search of,” and dig into the history, traditions, and impact of the Ming Dynasty.
Enjoy features including:
- The Fog Test by Pamela Love
- Two-Hundred-Elephant Cloud by Katherine B. Hauth
- Rahim’s Pangolin by Kimberly Long Cockroft
- The Possumbus by Ruth Gilmore Ingulsrud
- Pond Water by Teresa Bateman
- In Search Of … by Joan Lennon
- Hidden Heritage by S. Q. Eries
- Clarity by Peter Ryan
Regular features of CRICKET magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.