Cover art by Adam Larkum
Dogs and ducks are just a few of the fun topics in this edition of CRICKET Magazine. You’ll also enjoy a touching story about a horse, meet a real-life feather detective, and solve a horsefeathers crossword puzzle.
CRICKET Magazine offers a perfect mix of whimsical fiction, informative articles, engaging puzzles, and endearing poems, all complemented with sophisticated and gorgeous illustrations. This edition features a plethora of animal topics—a horse finds happiness with a new best friend, a loon gets a rescue, a wolf makes a rare appearance, and the sneaky sock-stealing gremlins are back!
Enjoy features including:
· Rescue Buddy by S. Q. Eries
· Roxie Laybourne: Feather Detective by Pamela Tuchscherer
· The Trapped and Tangled Loon by Kim Hanson
· Waking Spring by Tina Tocco
· Taking Sides by Kate Scott Wilson
· The Wolf by Georgia Roberts Durston
· The Swimming Duck Stars by Brenda A. Witmer
· Socks by Salinda Tyson
· The Moment of Truth by Patricia Pfitsch
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.