Take a hike on the Oregon Trail with this edition of COBBLESTONE Magazine as you meet the pioneers who settled the wild west.
Through maps, stories, games, illustrations, and more, your young adventurers will follow along across the country and established frontier towns. See how the early pioneers traveled, slept, and ate – recipes included. And the journey doesn’t just stop in Oregon. Take a look at great paths throughout history and around the world that have helped the course of the world.
Enjoy features including:
· Eyes on Oregon by Elizabeth Howard
· Wagons Ho! by Pauline Bartel
· Danger on the Trail by Andrew Matthews
· Packing Up by Joelle Ziemian
· Last Stop, Independence by Leslie Anderson Morales
· The Mission at Waiilatpu by Elizabeth Mackintosh Tenney
· The Pathfinder by Elizabeth Howard
· Along Rivers and Through Prairies: An Interview With Dr. Robert Moore by Emily Cambias
· Let’s Dine Out by Cyndy Hall
· All About the Oregon Trail Crossword Puzzle by Will Breme
Regular features of COBBLESTONE Magazine include: Did You Know, Going Global, Freeze Frame, Your Letters, Just for Fun, Dr. D’s Mystery Hero, Spotlight On…, Say What? and Cartoon Connection.