Park yourself in front of this edition of COBBLESTONE Magazine and explore America’s national parks!
Our national parks have so much to offer. America has a park for everyone, no matter what your passion is. And when you’re in the know about their secrets and history, they’re even more fascinating. Learn about alligators in the Everglades, or inventions at the Thomas Edison National Historic Park. Hike the Great Smoky mountains or see horses at Assateague. Complete with gorgeous images, fascinating facts, fun activities, and more, after reading about all these wild sites, your kids (and you) will want to get out and explore our parks in real life.
Enjoy features including:
· For the Public to Enjoy by Marcia Amidon Lusted
· A Famous Secret Valley by Jerry Miller
· A Historic Rediscovery by Robin Chalmers
· Laying the Foundation by Mark Clemens
· Step by Step by Mark Clemens
· East Coast Gem by Peg Lopata
· Mist-Covered Mountains by Peg Lopata
· Standing Tall by Jeff Corydon
· Devoted to Equality by the Women’s Rights National Historical Park staff
· History Revealed at Little Bighorn by David Morrow
· Ocean Waves and Wild Horses by Marcia Amidon Lusted
· A Park for Everyone by Andrew Matthews
· Animal Expert by Andrew Matthews
Regular features of COBBLESTONE Magazine include: Did You Know, Going Global, Freeze Frame, Your Letters, Just for Fun, Dr. D’s Mystery Hero, Spotlight On…, Say What? and Cartoon Connection.