COBBLESTONE Magazine is SHOCKING. This edition will get you plugged into everything you need to know about electricity.
We use it every day for things we can’t live without, but do we ever really think about how electricity works? This electrifying edition of COBBLESTONE covers the contributions of Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Nikola Tesla towards our modern electric world as well as providing illuminating insights into how electricity works. And there’s power in knowledge. Turn your kids on to concepts such as amps, volts, watts, and currents—so they understand what it takes to simply turn on a light or charge a smartphone.
Enjoy features including:
· Franklin’s Bright Ideas by Nick D’Alto
· Let There Be Light! by Kathiann M. Kowalski
· A Place in History by Shari Lyn Zuber
· Tesla’s Wireless World by Mary Beth Cox and Andrew Matthews
· On the Grid by Kathiann M. Kowalski
· A Powerful Force by Ebenezer
· Energy Sources by Kathiann M. Kowalski and Elizabeth Howard
· Wheels of the Future by Monette Bebow-Reinhard
· Hooray for the TVA! by Meg Chorlian
· Staying Curious: An Interview With Dr. Daniel Abraham by Emily Cambias
Regular features of COBBLESTONE Magazine include: Did You Know, Going Global, Freeze Frame, Your Letters, Just for Fun, Dr. D’s Mystery Hero, Spotlight On…, Say What? and Cartoon Connection.