Cover art by Hilli Kushni
Fall for fall with this edition of BABYBUG Magazine. As you leaf through the pages, you discover how much fun autumn can be.
Go for a walk in the woods and explore the different colors that the season brings. Enjoy short but sweet poems about night and day and then examine how different the world looks during each season—as well as what we smell and feel. Nature is a natural source of curiosity for children and this BABYBUG Magazine helps open the eyes of your children to the big wide world around them.
Enjoy features including:
· The Park by Christine Pennylegion
· My Happy Painting by Emily Granville
· When Mary Goes Walking Patrick R. Chalmers
· Night Owl by Charles Ghigna
· Trees All Year by Dennis R. Brown
· Scribble Art by Kathleen Bahr
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.