Cover art by Jo Brown
Get ready to welcome winter.
As one of the poems in this delightful edition of BABYBUG Magazine suggests, “quilt cuddles, warm snuggles, reading books together” seems like a great way to spend a cold winter day. In addition to this charming poem, you and your littlest learners can explore cuddles, sing along with a Mother Goose rhyme, get excited for Grandma’s visit, and more. Complete with adorable illustrations and easy-to-understand vocabulary, this edition of BABYBUG Magazine might be the perfect book to read together.
Enjoy features including:
· Morning Verse
· Piano Play by Kathleen Bahr
· Grandma’s Coming by Elizabeth Steinglass
· Winter Cuddles by Sarah Meade
· Den O – a Mother Goose Rhyme
· So Many Cuddles by Dennis R. Brown
· Forever Wherever by Sunny Dee
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.