BABYBUG November-December 2019
Cover art by Taia Morley
‘Tis the season for gift-giving, and this edition of BABYBUG Magazine is a gift that keeps on giving. You and your children will love the stories, poems, and pictures that help bring understanding to the season.
Get to know the holidays and what to expect with features on making presents, saying thank you, Hanukkah, and more. Follow Kim and Daddy as they make a great gift for Mommy and enjoy a comical story of kids doing silly things with the strangest partners. As always, BABYBUG Magazine is full of engaging introductions to first concepts, bright and colorful pictures, and loads of laughs as you read out loud to your littlest learners.
Enjoy features including:
- One Little Perfect Pancake by Charles Ghigna
- Kanga-One, Kanga-Two by Leah Wanner
- First Concept: Mittens by Suzanne Beck
- Hanukkah Candles by Leah Kessler
- Thank you
- Let’s Explore Wintery White by Brian McNeil
- First Snow by Charles Ghigna
Regular features of BABYBUG magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.