Cover art by Luciana Navarro Powel
What’s more fun than playing around? BABYBUG Magazine looks at all the places you can play—like the park or your house, and all the ways you can play with your friends, with your stuffed animals, and especially with your imagination. Short and sweet poems, accessible stories, adorable illustrations, and easy introductions to new concepts will keep your little learner engaged from page to page, while inspiring them to try new ways to play. Also, you’ll notice kangaroos hop in to play on a few occasions. What could be more fun?
Enjoy features including:
· Peekaboo, Kangaroo by Sheila Kerwin
· Swing and Sandbox by Carol L. MacKay
· Something in the Closet by Carolyn Harmon
· Kangaroo Carpenter by Pamela Love
· Hats by Maggie Murphy
· Park Days by Emily Granville
· I Can Do It by Deborah Reidy
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.