BABYBUG March 2020
Cover art by Kristina Swarner
Discover color, dancing, and the many ways you can have with a box in this creativity-focused edition of BABYBUG Magazine. As we shrug off the cold days of winter and welcome spring, BABYBUG Magazine invites you to imagine all the things you can do outside.
This edition of BABYBUG Magazine is full of fun, inside and outside. From turning ships into boats to making shapes out of the clouds, young learners will discover all the ways they can use their creativity. Delightfully colorful art accompanies each story, poem, and article, stimulating your child’s imagination and helping them better understand the concepts that are being introduced.
Enjoy features including:
- Tunnels of Fun by Heidi Bee Roemer
- Goodbye, Winter by Katelyn Thomas
- Baby Dance Party by Jenner Porter
- The Chorus by Eileen Sheridan
- My Stump by Pamela Love
- Let’s Explore Rainbows by Ariel Halback
- If I Were a Lighthouse by Charles Ghigna
Regular features of BABYBUG magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.