Cover art by Bonnie Lui
Hot summer days require cool water stories. This edition of BABYBUG Magazine takes a look at all the cool ways to cool off with water.
Start off by visiting a pond with Kim and Carrots. Then get introduced to the all the ways you can cool down with a First Concept. Short and sweet little poems help your kids find fun things to do at the beach, while a simple story about a moose will keep them entertained and curious. See how birds cool down and explore water parks. There’s so much to do and learn with BABYBUG Magazine.
Enjoy features including:
· Stay Cool
· Summertime Fun by Deborah Reidy
· Moose Loves to Swim by Kalee Gwarjanski
· At the Shore by Kim Varner
· Let’s Explore: Water Everywhere by Albert Donnelly
· Birds in My Yard by Kathleen Kull Urban
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.