Cover art by Kathy Couri
BABYBUG Magazine is all about going outside, including all the fun you can have in a garden. So, grab your BABYBUG, go, and grow!
From the tools you need to plant to the colorful results you get when everything is blooming, your young learners are introduced to everything they need to know about gardens. Meet the creatures and critters that come with gardens and see what other activities you can do while outside. BABYBUG Magazine has adorable illustrations, vivid photographs, and simple concepts that will have your children digging up fun for the whole season. A caretaker’s guide will help you make the most of sharing BABYBUG Magazine with your children.
Enjoy features including:
· Watering Can by Patricia Toht
· Hello, Spring! by Emily Farber
· Wagon Ride by Virginia Kroll
· Yuki Goes to the Park by Mary Hidano
· Grasshopper Hops by Laura E. Ward
· Our Purple Garden by Aster Davis
· Run by Elizabeth Woratyla
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.