Let’s celebrate flower power! This edition of ASK Magazine is positively blooming with fun facts, helpful hints, and interesting insights about why we have flowers and what they are good for—other than looking lovely.
Dig into gardens, plants, bushes, trees—and all the creatures that live among them with a fun-filled, page turning edition of ASK Magazine. You and your kids will learn all about how and why things grow, what is edible for us and what is edible for other organisms, and what to grow if you want to attract dinosaurs. Or maybe more modern beings. Learn how to tell if your tree is a boy or girl, get to know what might be crawling or flying around your garden, and see, step-by-step, how an apple grows, plus loads more.
Enjoy features including:
· Why Are There Flowers? by Meg Moss
· Pollen Partners by Bea B. Beebe
· Garden Friends by Faith Hickman-Brynie
· Is My Tree a Boy or Girl?
· How to Grow an Apple by Charles Micucci
· The Case of the Missing Mammoth by Silvia Sanides
Regular features of ASK Magazine include Nosy News, Nestor’s Dock, Bot’s Mighty Math, Ask Ask, Contest and Letters, and Marvin and Friends.