Take Out The Trash
When we say this edition of ASK Magazine is full of trash talk, we’re not kidding. Follow the track of a garbage truck, discover the details of recycling, and dig into the dirt of composting as ASK Magazine wastes no time talking about how we deal with waste.
Can we achieve a trash-free future? ASK Magazine looks at all the ways humans have dealt with refuse from ancient approaches to modern methods. But there’s more than just a world of garbage to deal. Discover unique ways to turn ocean garbage into ocean art and find out what we are doing to clean up space!
Enjoy features including:
- Where Does the Garbage Go?by Your Curb
- How to Recycle Everything by Tracy Vonder Brink
- Meet the Decomposers by Anisha Yagnik
- Ratz’ Guide to Tasty Trash by Ratsputin
- Washed Ashore
- Space Junk by Charlene Brusso
- A Trash-Free Future? by Alison Pearce Stevens
- What the Past Throws out by Tracy Vonder Brink
Regular features of ASK magazine include Nosy News, Nestor’s Dock, Bot’s Mighty Math, Ask Ask, Contest and Letters, and Marvin and Friends.