Front Cover by Larry Reinhart
It’s time to welcome winter and this edition of SPIDER Magazine is all about the fun this season brings. From a Portuguese legend about almond snow to a penguin who doesn’t even LIKE the snow, SPIDER Magazine is oh, so cool.
While most of SPIDER Magazine is about winter weather, there is a fun expedition to a city in Mexico to see how some innovative students solved some challenging problems and a charming musical story set in Arizona. But back to winter, see how a friend sends snow down south, learn how to make snowflake shakes, snowman slush, and snowy secret sachets, and so (snow?) much more.
Enjoy features including:
· Desert Desserts by Laura Fisk
· Doodlebug & Dandelion by Pamela Dell
· Reader Riots: Best Jokes of 2021by You!
· Quest for Warm Water by Jill Douglas
· Winter Writes by Bill Capossere
· Almond Snow by Ona Síporín
· The Penguin Who Didn’t Like Snow by Julie Anna Douglas
· Ring Silverbell by Edward F. Petersen
· Ring-a-Ding by Jessica Swaim
· The Travails of a Triangle Player by Sarah E. Morin
· Snowflake Shakes by Keely Parrack
Regular features of SPIDER Magazine include: Spider’s Corner, Spider’s Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.