Front Cover by Polly Law
Celebrating the change of seasons, this edition of SPIDER Magazine is chock full of poems, pictures, stories, recipes, crafts, and more that make the most of fall and winter.
Join Raji as she runs with the stars, enjoy a charming poem celebrating the moon, and learn how to make your own sparkly snow in a jar. These are just a few of the fun features SPIDER Magazine is bringing you and your children. With fables from South America, the history of gingerbread house building, and a plethora of hands-on crafts and recipes, you and your children will have plenty to keep you busy through the season.
Enjoy features including:
- Clean Plate Club by Ivica Stevanovic
- All for Fall by Bernadette Lambert
- Raji’s Race by Mélina Mangal
- The Moon y Eric Ode
- Reader Riots: Best Jokes of 2020 by YOU!
- Sparkly Snow by Julienne Marlaire
- Bringing the Light by Elizabeth Gawlik
- A Santa Lucia Morning by Karyn Vanderkooy
- Gingerbread Houses by Marybeth Tew
- Her Majesty’s Gingerbread Cookies by Marybeth Tew
Regular features include Doodlebug & Dandelion, Fabulous Facts, Spider’s Corner, Spider’s
Mailbox, Ophelia’s Last Word, Bug Adventure, Buggy Bulletin, The Fun Zone, Mind-Buggler, and Spider and the Gang.