MUSE Magazine is STUFFED with delicious information all about food. Every wonder why food looks so mouthwatering in photos? Or why sometimes food can make us sick? All of these answers and more are included in this mouthwatering MUSE Magazine.
Ever had pizza? How about a space zucchini? Why do we have a “sweet tooth” and what is the fifth flavor we can taste? With a focus on food and flavor, MUSE will fill your brain to the brim with fascinating facts. Learn about baking bread and preparing pizza, food-born illnesses and food decorators. See how real veggies grow in unreal environments and how we create unread veggies out of protein. It’s mind blowing and mouthwatering!
Enjoy features including:
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice by Charles Capaldi
- Kira’s Pizza by Kira Capaldi
- The Case of Something I ate by Lela Nargi
- Do Animals Have a Sweet Tooth by Alice Andre-Clark
- The Fifth Taste by Cathryn Free
- Food Stylists’ Art by Doug Stewart
- The Diary of a Space Zucchini by Don Pettit
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.