Bodies In Space
MUSE March 2019
This edition of MUSE Magazine is out of this world! With a focus on traveling in space, and the small details we don’t usually consider—what happens if you get sick?—this edition of MUSE opens you and your children’s eyes to a whole new world that is out of this world.
Hear from a real-life astronaut about what his day-to-day routine was like, learn about staying healthy when the pharmacy is thousands of miles away, get to know the animals and arachnoids who traveled into space, and discover how to sleep when there is no “nighttime.” With gorgeous photographs and illustrations, detailed articles, insightful interviews, a hands-on activity, and more, MUSE Magazine will bring the amazing mysteries of space travel right to your mailbox.
Enjoy features including:
- Travel Advisory by Jennifer Mason
- Achoo! What happens when astronauts get sick? by Lee Gjertsen Malone
- Spidernauts -- The science of weightlessness by Sonja Cole
- Sleeping Isn’t Simple by Rebecca E. F. Barone
- Beyawned Earth Pillownauts by Jennifer Mason
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.