3, 2, 1… blast off into this edition of MUSE Magazine (which is a blast to read). Discover what we have discovered about space and all the things we still have left to learn.
Have you ever wondered about Martians? Or if we could live on another planet? Have you heard of space camp? Want to know how to stop an asteroid? You’ll get all those answers as more, as MUSE Magazine takes you out of this world. You’ll meet real life astronauts as well as the technology taking us to galaxies far, far away. And just wait until you see the galaxies up-close-and-personal with photos from the James Webb telescope.
Enjoy features including:
· A Martian on Earth by Jeanne Miller
· Looking for Life on Mars by Lisa Leinbaugh
· Lift Off at Space Camp by Sarah M. Miller
· Astonishingly High Tardigrades by Mary Bates
· Mission: Asteroid Crash by Abha and Deepa Jain
· Making Space for Everyone by Kathryn Hulick
· Tuning into the Universe by Janice Milusich
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.