Pets On The Mind
MUSE February 2018
We love our animals! In this purr-fect edition of MUSE magazine, you can get up and dog’gone personal with our favorite pets. Cats, dogs, lizards, frogs – we leave no pet uncovered and there’s loads more to read, too.
Discover your pet personality, find out why we even have animal companions to begin with and all the ways they help service and fulfill us, and hear fascinating stories of animal adventures. Going beyond the traditional household pets you’re used to, you’ll investigate the lives of some captivating wild animals that people sometimes keep and discover how to make the less cute and furry pets work for you by building a compost bin with friendly and highly useful worms.
Enjoy features including:
- Cat People, Dog People, Gecko People by Jennifer Connor-Smit
- Psychiatry Isn’t Just for People by Alice Andre-Clark
- Dog Rescue Saves Lives by Karen Romano Young
- What’s in a (Dog’s) Name? by Lee Gjertsen Malone
- Wild Ones by Mary Bates
- How to Conquer the World (According to Your Cat) by Charles C. Hofer
- Working Worms by Corbie Hill
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.