Fun By Design
MUSE April 2018
Who doesn’t love recess? This edition of MUSE magazine puts you on the playground to learn all about how we design fun. From the history of designating public places for parks and play to designing remarkable roller-coasters, your kids will love the pure variety of aMUSEments found in this month’s MUSE magazine.
Focused on fun inside and out, MUSE magazine gets deep into the heart of entertainment. Whether they are jumping from jungle gyms, riding roller-coasters, gaining points in video games, or getting grubby in the garden, your kids will learn about what it takes to get these spaces, places, and pass-times. And even if you’re not quite ready to ride the biggest, fastest, scariest coasters in America, it’s almost as much fun to read about them (without the vertigo!)
Enjoy features including:
- The Thrill of Getting Grubby by Galadriel Watson
- We Heart Playgrounds by Lela Nargi
- Fun for Everyone by Maria Parrott-Ryan
- Pick Up Sticks by Jennifer Mason
- Look! No Hands! by Rebecca E. F. Barone
- Playing in the Fourth Dimension by Evelyn Lamb
Regular features include Parallel U, Muse Mail, Muse News, Hands-on, Photo Op, Science @ Work, Q&A, Do the Math, Your Tech, Contest, and Last Slice.